- ⭐Returns>> 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- Processing time >> Delivery within 24hours after payment.
- 💯Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard.
- 🔥Limited Stock At This Price🔥
- ⚡Address: 3525 W Carson St, Torrance, CA 90503
- 🎉Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ✔️Made In The USA(Beware of Chinese Scams)
✨2012~2021 American Silver Eagle✨
This design, introduced in 1986, was not the first time used in circulation. Weinman's Walking Liberty design was introduced during a time in which American coinage beauty was lacking. The Walking Liberty Half Dollar was minted between 1916 and 1947. The design was an instant hit with the public as a reminder of American ideals, opportunity and patriotism. The American Eagle coin's obverse design is Adolph A. Weinman's full-length figure of Liberty in full stride, enveloped in folds of the flag, with her right hand extended and branches of laurel and oak in her left. To understand the importance of the American Eagle coins is to understand the importance of its designer and design. The Silver Eagles have maintained the same design since their inception in 1986
Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original 13 colonies. This will be the final issue to feature the classic Mercanti reverse used since 1986, with the series' first design change expected to be introduced mid-year.
Mint: Golden State Mint
Air tite size: 39mm
IRA Eligible: Yes
package:We will use different packaging depending on the quantity purchased
1-4 coins:0 mm Air-Tite Case-Silver Coin
5-10 coins:Empty Silver dollar Tube
A Bradford Exchange Mint exclusive, this historic coin collection includes each and every year American Eagle Silver Dollar issued, from the 1986 first year issue onward, individually sealed for permanent protection in crystal-clear tamper-proof holders with holographic seals and bar codes verifying their authenticity. You can clearly see each coin's striking obverse side, reprising Adolph A. Weinman's graceful 1916 Walking Liberty Half Dollar design, as well as the reverse side featuring John Mercanti's bold heraldic eagle. The FREE deluxe wooden display box with its gleaming title plaque, shipping with Issue Three, offers an impressive way to hold, organize and showcase your coins. Aggressive demand is expected, so hurry. Order now!
- We ship to worldwide.🌎
- Standard shipping typically takes 7-20 business days (excluding weekends). If your order is not delivered by the estimated delivery time, please contact our friendly customer service for assistance!
- We have warehouses in Canada, the United States, the United Kingdom and Australia, which can be shipped to your home within 7 days at the earliest.
- PayPal is welcomed here.
- If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.