- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Packaged individually in a protective plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Mintage cap of 500,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a kookaburra sitting on a branch of a gum tree with leaves and seedpods. Also included in the design is the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA’, The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mint mark, the 2021 year-date, as well as the weight and purity. Each coin’s reverse includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter within the coin’s AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA heading. It is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Sovereign Silver coin backed by the Australian government.